I can't say that if this is a lossIt was a good season I guess. Damn it
Seems to happen with our star guards a lot tourney timeYep...
I hope loyola blows them out if we can't get our heads out of our asses in the next 7 minutes
Guy goes up for a rebound. Falls down. Gets free throws 90 feet away.
I'm with you. But at one point it didn't even look like we were making the dance with this bunch. Really wish we could pull this out somehow though. Just damn.I can't say that if this is a loss
7 minutes and were walking it up the court.
Cal is just as out of it as the players
While our people can get silly with negativity sometimes, it seems our resident sunshine pumpers celebrated a final four pretty early this year
It was a good season I guess. Damn it
KSR
KSR Today: One step closer to a Sandstorm
KSR Football
Will Stein and Shane Beamer's Relationship Comes Full Circle on Saturday
KSR Football
Will Stein Downplays Kentucky's AP Top 25 Ranking, Dylan Stewart's Absence
KSR Basketball Recruiting
5-star PG Reese Alston completes official visit to Kentucky
KSR Basketball Recruiting
Paul Osaruyi takes KSR behind the scenes of his official visit to Kentucky