I can't say that if this is a lossIt was a good season I guess. Damn it
Seems to happen with our star guards a lot tourney timeYep...
I hope loyola blows them out if we can't get our heads out of our asses in the next 7 minutes
Guy goes up for a rebound. Falls down. Gets free throws 90 feet away.
I'm with you. But at one point it didn't even look like we were making the dance with this bunch. Really wish we could pull this out somehow though. Just damn.I can't say that if this is a loss
7 minutes and were walking it up the court.
Cal is just as out of it as the players
While our people can get silly with negativity sometimes, it seems our resident sunshine pumpers celebrated a final four pretty early this year
It was a good season I guess. Damn it
KSR Basketball
Trent Noah excited to put hamstring issues behind him and 'finally break through as a team'
KSR Podcasts
11 Personnel: No Huddle! with Cole Cubelic
KSR Football
Kentucky FB takes you behind the scenes of the South Alabama win with 'unKut: Fire Starters'
KSR Basketball
Mark Pope is high on Kentucky's 3-point shooting, but there's another area he's even more excited about
KSR Football
Kentucky's punter has another hazard to avoid in Columbia