Ball movement is absolutely terrible right now. The Bahamas were the worst thing that could have happened. It made them think they're better than they are and they probably let off the gas. Disappointing.
Summer trips usually help teams.
Every time I watch him, I can't believe how he hasn't improvedNick Richards geeze poor fella just can’t figure it out. Feel bad for him.
Who was Bemax missing?STOP MENTIONING THE BAHAMAS THOSE TEAMS WERE BAD. ALL MISSING TWO OR THREE PLAYERS.
I think you should put me on ignore and quit stalking and d riding me.I think you should take the season off. See ya next year.
They usually do, but I think it made them think they were already near the mountain top. Not even close.
KSR Football
Will Stein talks about the Power K's return, future plans for the throwback look
KSR Women's Basketball
Kenny Brooks provides injury updates on Ayanna Patterson, Dominika Paurová
KSR Baseball
Kentucky drops fall ball exhibition to Cincinnati
KSR Basketball Recruiting
Visit Primer: DeMarcus Henry arrives, Nasir Anderson cancels