Ball movement is absolutely terrible right now. The Bahamas were the worst thing that could have happened. It made them think they're better than they are and they probably let off the gas. Disappointing.
Summer trips usually help teams.
Every time I watch him, I can't believe how he hasn't improvedNick Richards geeze poor fella just can’t figure it out. Feel bad for him.
Who was Bemax missing?STOP MENTIONING THE BAHAMAS THOSE TEAMS WERE BAD. ALL MISSING TWO OR THREE PLAYERS.
I think you should put me on ignore and quit stalking and d riding me.I think you should take the season off. See ya next year.
They usually do, but I think it made them think they were already near the mountain top. Not even close.
Rivals Football Recruiting
Louisville commit Ja'Hyde Brown has a keen eye on the SEC with Florida, Kentucky, Oklahoma & Texas visits planned
KSR Football
Tickets for Kentucky vs. LSU are SOLD OUT
KSR
KSR Show, 10/6: Starting the look ahead to LSU
KSR
KSR Today: UK Pro Day, Stein Previews LSU
KSR Football
Kenny Darby, Lance Heard Earn SEC Player of the Week Honors