True, he was, but he just misses on so many plays that he should make.
Who needs them thar damn reabounders huh.
True, he was, but he just misses on so many plays that he should make.
All the biggest losers liked this post.Anyone wanna smoke some meth and go on a bender with me? Would be a lot more fun than watching uk. Man!!!
Dude, he wouldn’t have done that against sisters of the poor last year. He’s improved a lot.
All the biggest losers liked this post.
He's playing well, just not hitting. The effort is there, and he is our best post feeder.Herro is playing like crap.
those teams obviously not any good this team didn't forget how to play over 3 monthsNick Richards12 huge rebounds. He is way better than last year. He killed it in the Bahamas Don't forget, we played semi pro teams in Bahamas and won big
We've got plenty of talent, I just don't think fans thought we would take deep into the season to show it. It is what it is.
Bro I'm at the game. I'll support UK sports. But anything I said that wasn't true let me knowWorse fan than me
KSR Football
The Nic Anderson Revenge Tour starts this week vs. LSU
KSR Football
Will Stein talks about the Power K's return, future plans for the throwback look
KSR Women's Basketball
Kenny Brooks provides injury updates on Ayanna Patterson, Dominika Paurová
KSR Baseball
Kentucky drops fall ball exhibition to Cincinnati