I live in missouri. I have plenty here
Too much LOFT. (Lack Of ****’n Talent)wtf PJ??? 1 on 3. What is going on?
I dread this board and fan base if we lose this game. Ugh.
It appears that wayIs Cal getting out coached 2nd game in a row?
Not a good shooting or defensive team.UK is +17 in rebounding and +11 in FTA. Somehow are losing.
That’s amazing.
Archie Goodwin team would destroy this team.
all 4 guards are horrendous, 20 stars between them lmaoWhy does Ashton Hagans play?
Too much LOFT. (Lack Of ****’n Talent)
Last Saturday.When is the first LOD meeting?
KSR Football
Will Stein talks about the Power K's return, future plans for the throwback look
KSR Women's Basketball
Kenny Brooks provides injury updates on Ayanna Patterson, Dominika Paurová
KSR Baseball
Kentucky drops fall ball exhibition to Cincinnati
KSR Basketball Recruiting
Visit Primer: DeMarcus Henry arrives, Nasir Anderson cancels
KSR Football
UK Fans of the Day want Bowl Projections after the South Carolina win