Has he hit a 3 in these last 2 games? I'm too lazy to look it up.Herro can’t buy a bucket
There are meth users down at U6 that’ll hook you up.
I think this entire team has a real confidence problem after the Duke game. Ended up being a huge mistake to open up with them.Game number 2 and already Herros' confinance is shot....that didnt take long.
Herro hitting some shots is going to help this offense immensely.
And I truly believe when he gets a couple to go down, things will be different for the rest of the season.
Is Herro still in the Bahamas?
Herro is playing like crap.
How bad is Herro? Holy cow
Herro is in such a funk, he's missing layups
The next person who compares him to Rex, needs to be continually kicked in the nuts with steel toed boots
No it was all true. I get blasted for saying the same thing.Bro I'm at the game. I'll support UK sports. But anything I said that wasn't true let me know
Cal gets outcoached every game. He just usually has the jimmy’s and Joe’s to hide his lack of x’s and o’sIs Cal getting out coached 2nd game in a row?
Rivals Football Recruiting
Louisville commit Ja'Hyde Brown has a keen eye on the SEC with Florida, Kentucky, Oklahoma & Texas visits planned
KSR Football
Tickets for Kentucky vs. LSU are SOLD OUT
KSR
KSR Show, 10/6: Starting the look ahead to LSU
KSR
KSR Today: UK Pro Day, Stein Previews LSU
KSR Football
Kenny Darby, Lance Heard Earn SEC Player of the Week Honors