********official game thread******

morgousky

Heisman
Sep 5, 2009
23,959
43,171
0
I'm pretty sure we have a few unhappy "fans" tonight. They were enjoying the first half way too much.

I refuse to get excited over a home win against SIU.

Kansas Duke UNC etc. there is the competition for a title or final four and we are nowhere near there.

I believe in Cal. Can’t believe how many people are literally trying to pretend he’s some bum. Ridiculous. But it doesn’t mean we aren’t in trouble and this game means nothing in and of itself.
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Basketball Recruiting Visit Primer: DeMarcus Henry arrives, Nasir Anderson cancels
  2. 02 KSR Football UK Fans of the Day want Bowl Projections after the South Carolina win
  3. 03 KSR Football Kentucky at Oklahoma Game Time Announced
  4. 04 KSR Football Kenny Darby, Lance Heard Earn SEC Player of the Week Honors
  5. 05 KSR Preps KSR's 2026 Kentucky High School Football Top 25 Rankings: Week 7