********official game thread******

morgousky

Heisman
Sep 5, 2009
23,959
43,171
0
I'm pretty sure we have a few unhappy "fans" tonight. They were enjoying the first half way too much.

I refuse to get excited over a home win against SIU.

Kansas Duke UNC etc. there is the competition for a title or final four and we are nowhere near there.

I believe in Cal. Can’t believe how many people are literally trying to pretend he’s some bum. Ridiculous. But it doesn’t mean we aren’t in trouble and this game means nothing in and of itself.
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Podcasts KSR Football Podcast: Dreaming Big After Comeback Win at South Carolina
  2. 02 KSR Football Will Stein talks about the Power K's return, future plans for the throwback look
  3. 03 KSR Women's Basketball Kenny Brooks provides injury updates on Ayanna Patterson, Dominika Paurová
  4. 04 KSR Baseball Kentucky drops fall ball exhibition to Cincinnati
  5. 05 KSR Basketball Recruiting Visit Primer: DeMarcus Henry arrives, Nasir Anderson cancels