I've seen better defense in my YWCA league. This is God awful.
Yeah, but I don't think we want to be playing legit competition with what we're rolling out on the court right now.I really hate playing mid majors like this whose entire offense is just passing until they feel they have a 3. So boring to watch. Good teaching opportunity for the defense though, and so far they are doing a very poor job.
Pj's jumper does look much smoother this year.
I've seen better defense in my YMCA league. This is God awful.
Goaltending?
Looked at the top of the arcThat amazingly didn't look like it was on the way down.
KSR Football
Kenny Darby, Lance Heard Earn SEC Player of the Week Honors
KSR Preps
KSR's 2026 Kentucky High School Football Top 25 Rankings: Week 7
KSR Women's Basketball
Kentucky WBB will play Illinois in a closed preseason exhibition
KSR Football
Monday Huddle: Kentucky gets second shot at marquee home win
KSR Football
Kentucky unveils Power K helmets for throwback game vs. LSU