I've seen better defense in my YWCA league. This is God awful.
Yeah, but I don't think we want to be playing legit competition with what we're rolling out on the court right now.I really hate playing mid majors like this whose entire offense is just passing until they feel they have a 3. So boring to watch. Good teaching opportunity for the defense though, and so far they are doing a very poor job.
Pj's jumper does look much smoother this year.
I've seen better defense in my YMCA league. This is God awful.
Goaltending?
Looked at the top of the arcThat amazingly didn't look like it was on the way down.
KSR
Kentucky inexplicably dropped out of the AP Poll. This is why voters should feel bad about themselves.
KSR Football
'Cold-Blooded' Kenny Minchey leads Kentucky to another massive SEC road win
KSR Volleyball
No. 3 Kentucky VB drowns in The Swamp, loses 3-2 to No. 7 Florida
KSR Football
Henry Boyer has been a clutch touchdown machine for Kentucky
KSR Football
Kentucky may become nationally relevant because of Will Stein, but he says Wildcats win the games