OK guys...I waited as long as a I could, but it is time to FAP us to victory!!!!!!
The way this season is going your right arm's going to get huge.
OK guys...I waited as long as a I could, but it is time to FAP us to victory!!!!!!
Best FT shooting team in years.that would be a flip of years gone bye.
Can’t argueAs do our Cats. Worse and worse
So you didn't watch during 2013?He's the most selfish player I've seen in the Cal era. Completely looking to get his and willing to go 1 on. 3 to get it.
They want him to shoot it.Hagans can't keep passing up wide open shots.
Yeah only taking 5 shots is selfish. Go walk off a pierDid I mention how selfish KJ is playing?
Goodwin? Hmmm...maybe.So you didn't watch during 2013?
Been that way all season honestly.Did I mention how selfish KJ is playing?
KSR Football
Shane Beamer Pleads with South Carolina Fans Ahead of Kentucky Game
KSR
KSR Today: One step closer to a Sandstorm
KSR Football
Will Stein and Shane Beamer's Relationship Comes Full Circle on Saturday
KSR Football
Will Stein Downplays Kentucky's AP Top 25 Ranking, Dylan Stewart's Absence
KSR Basketball Recruiting
5-star PG Reese Alston completes official visit to Kentucky