OK guys...I waited as long as a I could, but it is time to FAP us to victory!!!!!!
The way this season is going your right arm's going to get huge.
OK guys...I waited as long as a I could, but it is time to FAP us to victory!!!!!!
Best FT shooting team in years.that would be a flip of years gone bye.
Can’t argueAs do our Cats. Worse and worse
So you didn't watch during 2013?He's the most selfish player I've seen in the Cal era. Completely looking to get his and willing to go 1 on. 3 to get it.
They want him to shoot it.Hagans can't keep passing up wide open shots.
Yeah only taking 5 shots is selfish. Go walk off a pierDid I mention how selfish KJ is playing?
Goodwin? Hmmm...maybe.So you didn't watch during 2013?
Been that way all season honestly.Did I mention how selfish KJ is playing?
KSR Basketball
Michael Kidd-Gilchrist shares heartwarming 2026 UK Hall of Fame speech: 'I tried my hardest, but now look at me.'
KSR Football
Kentucky vs. South Carolina Availability Report: UK May Miss DJ Miller
KSR Football
Kenny Minchey has pundits split after four games
KSR Football
4 Things You Need to Know from the Will Stein Show
KSR Volleyball
Morgan Gaerte listed as 'day-to-day' ahead of important stretch for Kentucky VB