yall know what to do. It’s *** kicking time(hopefully) lets hope these cats get the revenge they have craved since 1988. Amirite @Col. Angus @Robcatt24?
Obviously, Casey Jacobson and that other clown aren’t UK fansI really don’t care about our draft but KJ has been a lottery pick in every mock draft I’ve seen. Do your homework Fox commentators.
Anybody go large? Can’t wait to see our betting experts brag on their winnings
I wanna leave this here, if you don't mind.....
These Fox Analyst Suck!!!!!
Obviously, Casey Jacobson and that other clown aren’t UK fans
I wanna leave this here, if you don't mind.....
These Fox Analyst Suck!!!!!
Upper level is completely and I mean completely empty on 1 side!
Welcome to Fox Sports - land of commercials. 7 straight minutes of ads before they even tip...
Go big blue !!!!!yall know what to do. It’s *** kicking time(hopefully) lets hope these cats get the revenge they have craved since 1988. Amirite @Col. Angus @Robcatt24?
KSR Football Recruiting
Recruiting Rundown: Best Kentucky Football Guest List Ever?
KSR
Mitchell Moorer named Kentucky's new Executive Associate AD for Player Management under J Batt
Rivals Football Recruiting
Intel: Kentucky hosting another flip target this weekend in four-star CB Allen Evans
KSR Football
Will Sam Leavitt Run it Against Kentucky?