yall know what to do. It’s *** kicking time(hopefully) lets hope these cats get the revenge they have craved since 1988. Amirite @Col. Angus @Robcatt24?
Obviously, Casey Jacobson and that other clown aren’t UK fansI really don’t care about our draft but KJ has been a lottery pick in every mock draft I’ve seen. Do your homework Fox commentators.
Anybody go large? Can’t wait to see our betting experts brag on their winnings
I wanna leave this here, if you don't mind.....
These Fox Analyst Suck!!!!!
Obviously, Casey Jacobson and that other clown aren’t UK fans
I wanna leave this here, if you don't mind.....
These Fox Analyst Suck!!!!!
Upper level is completely and I mean completely empty on 1 side!
Welcome to Fox Sports - land of commercials. 7 straight minutes of ads before they even tip...
Go big blue !!!!!yall know what to do. It’s *** kicking time(hopefully) lets hope these cats get the revenge they have craved since 1988. Amirite @Col. Angus @Robcatt24?
KSR Football
Kentucky now a trendy pick to make College Football Playoff
Rivals Football Recruiting
5-star Kellan Hall on epic night at Kentucky: "They made a statement to the rest of the country"
KSR+ Football
PHOTO GALLERY: UK vs. LSU
KSR Football
FEBU: The Kentucky Motto Driving the Wildcats to Defy Doubters
KSR Football
Lane Kiffin talked himself out of fourth down attempt to ice the game in loss to Kentucky