********OFFICIAL GAME THREAD*******

TankedCat

Heisman
Nov 8, 2006
22,792
21,500
0
I"m too nervous to type , I can post when we play alphabet U, but a team like UNC...I'm pacing
 

RoyKent

Heisman
Feb 3, 2015
23,030
33,367
66
UK has been called for 11 total fouls the entire game.

Please shut up with the crybaby ref ********.

Have the refs left Maye WIDE open three times for threes?
 
  • Like
Reactions: clew84

kybassfan

Heisman
Jul 1, 2005
20,032
16,368
113
The freak is strong in that one.

Y’all don’t understand it is the way of the Filth.
 

jrollins24

All-Conference
Jan 24, 2018
2,026
1,308
0
You needed it you trash poster. Sick of your UK bashing.

good lord. go crawl in your hole and break the rules you live by. you sick piece of trash. pi$$ on you. I didn't say a single thing to you yet your old lame a$$ feels free to call me out and break the rules and that makes you special.
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Football KSR Today: Let LSU weekend begin!
  2. 02 Rivals Football Recruiting 5-star DL Kellan Hall will return to Kentucky this weekend, prized DB Grayden Reid too
  3. 03 KSR Football SEC Availability Report: DJ Miller good to go against No. 10 LSU
  4. 04 KSR Basketball KSR's top takeaways from Mark Pope's Q&A with Lexington Rotary Club
  5. 05 KSR Football Kentucky has been live underdog against top-10 teams