8 on 5 and we're still kicking that Tar Hole ***.
Crawled back in there holes
Name me one UK player who is having a bad game.....I can't think of one.
Yes, yes it isThis is better than porn.
Baker is 0fer from the field, but it’s pretty much his first real game and it’s against the #9 team in nationName me one UK player who is having a bad game.....I can't think of one.
Hagans, Travis, and Johnson are having great games.Name me one UK player who is having a bad game.....I can't think of one.
We have controlled the entire game let’s finish them!!
We have controlled the entire game let’s finish them!!
This game is over if Herro could make a freaking 3. He has at least 5 misses without a defender within 5 yards.
KSR
KSR Happy Hour: Counting down to Kentucky vs. LSU
KSR Football
Joe Sloan Faces Tall Task Against Longtime Friend Blake Baker
KSR Football
Randall Cobb named Kentucky's SEC Legend
KSR Basketball
Zoom Action: Breaking down Kentucky MBB Pro Day film
KSR Football
Kenny Darby cracks Top 10 of ESPN's College Football Freshman Rankings