Ugh, 2 fouls on Hagans
Herro having a breakout game finally
Uavel floppier And nobody near himNwara is another in a long line of floppers at UL. Throws his head back when someone gets close to him.
Man Baker has me excited! I never would have thought it but he’s better than Quade or atleast giving us better minutes than Quade when factoring in defense.
He is the better pg so I have no concern about that . Hagans is the better player though if that makes sense.Quickley has to be decent the rest of this half. Just be decent.
This probably won’t be popular: I like Dakich on the sideline.
Anticipation flop by the birds
I hate WATCH ESPN. IT ALWAYS LAGS
I think they're playing ok. I think we're playing great.I'm not totally sold on how good UL is despite their record that has exceeded expectations....but we are playing and looking good.
KSR Football
Kenny Darby, Lance Heard Earn SEC Player of the Week Honors
KSR Football
Kentucky Stat Superlatives: The Good and Bad Through 5 Weeks
KSR Football
Will Stein talks about the Power K's return, future plans for the throwback look
KSR Basketball
Your Chance to Purchase Kentucky Basketball Single-Game Tickets is Near