PJ just tried to rebound the ball without jumping. One of the laziest plays Ive ever seen
That had to burn.I love Dakich. The EJ Montgomery to Sam Perkins comparison made me snort bourbon.
Afraid to shoot or afraid to guard?17 fouls to 8.
We have too many guys scared to shoot.
think it was quick who called for the foul but I might be wrong.Obvious push off on that Louisville drive, no call. Then Hagans picks up his 4th foul right after. Geez.
We stopped getting stops on D this half.
Luckily our offense has matched it.
I havent been checking in..
Have all the Herro haters been quiet? Lol
Dumbasses..lol
Facts.Man these refs won’t even let us jump. Just waiting for anu movement to get them a foul. This is sick. No wonder we are ready for March we get the worst whistle ever for any great major sports team.
Man these refs won’t even let us jump. Just waiting for anu movement to get them a foul. This is sick. No wonder we are ready for March we get the worst whistle ever for any great major sports team.
Travis couldn’t contest it due to his fouls. I feel Reid would have made contact if he weren’t in foul trouble.Wow, what a dunk by UL.
I love Dakich. The EJ Montgomery to Sam Perkins comparison made me snort bourbon.
KSR Podcasts
11 Personnel: Disrespect for Kentucky ahead of LSU Showdown
KSR Football
Kentucky Players Ready for Familiar Foes against LSU
KSR Football
Lane Kiffin sees a little bit of himself in Will Stein
KSR Basketball
Kentucky MBB finalizes complete 2026-27 schedule
KSR Women's Basketball
Kentucky WBB will play program-record 17 games on national TV