I still havent figured out how you guys can post and watch the game at the same time.
computer / tv ??
I still havent figured out how you guys can post and watch the game at the same time.
Tyler Herro is a future All American and a potential Wooden Award winner. Anyone who says otherwise is a complete dumbass and doesn't understand the game of basketball.
AmenToo many whistles
No flow to the game because of it
[roll]I still havent figured out how you guys can post and watch the game at the same time.
I still havent figured out how you guys can post and watch the game at the same time.
ADDI still havent figured out how you guys can post and watch the game at the same time.
If they play that hard, I personally don't see an issue within the flow of the offense. Herro!!!Don’t need Travis and PJ shooting threes.
And like 10 have been free throwsWe've given up 18 points in 13 minutes. That's not bad at all.
KSR Football
Kentucky Looking to Crack Third Down Conundrum
KSR Football
Get ready for LSU with Will Stein's weekly press conference
KSR Football
Will Stein loves the Power K, but knows it won't beat LSU
KSR Football
Bio Blast: LSU Tigers