Wow, what a dunk by UL.
I actually feel bad for Louisville players that have to guard Reid Travis. So much pain for no effect.
Another stellar contribution from you today in the game thread. But at least you can dream tonight about that U of L dunk. [roll]
Herro for three!!!
there was none . Just the 10th phantom foul of the game ( actually just the 8th but who is counting lol)Where was the foul on that?
Who was Hagans passing to?
Another chance to put this game away...come on!
We’d be up 20+ if it weren’t for these blind whistle happy zebras
All the good Herro has done goes out the window with one immensely stupid af play
PJ only has 3 shot attempts this game. I feel like he should be getting way more than that
PJ only has 3 shot attempts this game. I feel like he should be getting way more than that
PJ only has 3 shot attempts this game. I feel like he should be getting way more than that
Lmao KJ straight up and kids jumps into him:..take a wild guess who they call it on?!
Deep breath
Game isn’t over yet
Too much time
KSR Cats in the NFL
BBNFL Week 4: Wan'Dale Robinson and Chris Rodriguez find the end zone (again)
KSR Basketball
KSR's top takeaways from Kentucky Basketball Pro Day 2026
KSR Women's Basketball
Kentucky WBB has a versatile trio of 6-foot-5 Wildcats: 'We call them our 6-5s'
KSR Football
Kentucky is very familiar with LSU QB Sam Leavitt