PJ only has 3 shot attempts this game. I feel like he should be getting way more than that
Hagans!!
Hes playing great and not forcing anything
He has shut down Nwora and played great every where else minus scoring but I agree PJ needs more touches on the block.
He was busy...
I totally agree, PJ has been great. Just would like to see him take some more shots.
Hagans has a little bit of Wall in him.
Beatdown.
great observation! Find a shot and he’s unstoppableHagans has a little bit of Wall in him.
A little SGA too lol
Lookin like this one’s about done![]()
Wouldn’t have thought you had buddies. That’s pretty cool.Literaly texted my buddy the SAME exact thing lol
Seee! We can be friends despite our conflicting political views due to our love for the Cats (and the for the ridiculous negative individuals)
Edit—> Hagans AGAIN!!
[roll]:flush::flush::flush::flush::flush::flush:
PJ only has 3 shot attempts this game. I feel like he should be getting way more than that
Crap Cal stall ball time.
KSR Basketball
5 Storylines 25 Days Out From College Basketball
KSR Football
Will Stein Show Recap: Jumbo formation, fake quotes, and playing well at home
KSR Football
LSU's last five trips to Lexington include some Kentucky Football classics
KSR Football
SEC Availability Report: DJ Miller, Jason Patterson set to return for Kentucky
KSR Football
Will Stein Says Kentucky’s Identity Is Simple: ‘We’re Fighters, Man’