Sucked like Stormy Daniels.wurst fast break ever!
Hope Quickley is alright.
BS!!Our fast break offense is just brutal. It’s like an automatic turnover or missed layup
My stream is about 5 mins late. I was like what are you talking about and then bam.
What did I miss?
Knee surgery I think they said.
Samesies.. you on WatchESPN? Feels like an eternity.
PJ's Dad had the surgery...
They’re not as terrible as PJ’s work ethic to hold his position and move to meet the pass.PJ needs to work harder sealing his man because these passes to the post are terrible.
In his defense, that’s probably the first time anyone has made a “we want Tennessee” sign. He gets a pass.Quick someone make a meme of that tennesse sign, to go with dancing man
KSR Basketball
KSR's three questions entering Kentucky Basketball Pro Day
KSR Football
Kentucky Looking to Crack Third Down Conundrum
KSR Football
Get ready for LSU with Will Stein's weekly press conference
KSR Football
Will Stein loves the Power K, but knows it won't beat LSU
KSR Football
Bio Blast: LSU Tigers