I don’t feel like we’re playing with any urgency
We need to attempt to defend the sons a bitches.I'm so sick of these teams coming in Rupp and shooting out their asses
3-4 from three of coarse
Yep. Just going through the motions so far. They’ll pick it up.I don’t feel like we’re playing with any urgency
Energy seems to have dissipated. Let’s go Big Blue!!!!!!
he went to my high school in west ashley. it’s since been incorporated into a new school. mostly cock fans in charleston yeah. probably a lot more too since cofc basketball isn’t what it was.Darius and the Blowfish are South Carolina boys through and through....
I don’t feel like we’re playing with any urgency
He wears them every gameHagans is not bringing any. Looks a step slower. What's with the knee bands?
Lighten up newb!Usual opening ten minutes of lethargic stupid ball
KSR Football
Lane Kiffin sees a little bit of himself in Will Stein
KSR Basketball
Kentucky MBB finalizes complete 2026-27 schedule
KSR Women's Basketball
Kentucky WBB will play program-record 17 games on national TV
KSR Basketball
Jasper Johnson's new coach retires 25 days before Oregon's first game