So glad we aren't floppers. Embarrassing.
That's two flops/jump into defenders from 13. For such a tough coach in Frank Martin, he sure teaches a ***** way of basketball.
It’s horrendous all aroundR u seriously Complaining about the referees? I’d say so far so good for Kentucky. U sure as heck aren’t getting shafted by the refs.
Dirty Dog motion. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:The NCAA needs to change the motions the ref makes to make a charge call. I think that would eliminate many of the bad calls. Refs just love to make that exaggerated motion.
And you're here why?R u seriously Complaining about the referees? I’d say so far so good for Kentucky. U sure as heck aren’t getting shafted by the refs.
R u seriously Complaining about the referees? I’d say so far so good for Kentucky. U sure as heck aren’t getting shafted by the refs.
Yes it isUgly ball from Kentucky, regardless of the flopping.
KSR Football
'It’s Thin': Will Stein hints at bad news on Kentucky's injury front
KSR Basketball
KSR's three questions entering Kentucky Basketball Pro Day
KSR Football
Kentucky Looking to Crack Third Down Conundrum
KSR Football
Get ready for LSU with Will Stein's weekly press conference
KSR Football
Will Stein loves the Power K, but knows it won't beat LSU