LOLI’d love to see one of Frank Martin’s players slap the Hell out of him. [roll]
His huge handsWhat do the refs have against Nick?
Is that all you do is *****?We have too many guys that are just nonexistent on the offensive end
Agreed. I'm already worn out from the one day of spring. Hope this game picks up. [laughing]Yes it is
I’m about to fall asleep
Everything about this game, except all the whistles, is so....lethargic?
[roll]Agreed. I'm already worn out from the one day of spring. Hope this game picks up. [laughing]
All I ever do. Kinda like a lost art here though. [laughing]Is that all you do is *****?
KSR Basketball
5 Storylines 25 Days Out From College Basketball
KSR Football
Will Stein Show Recap: Jumbo formation, fake quotes, and playing well at home
KSR Football
LSU's last five trips to Lexington include some Kentucky Football classics
KSR Football
SEC Availability Report: DJ Miller, Jason Patterson set to return for Kentucky
KSR Football
Will Stein Says Kentucky’s Identity Is Simple: ‘We’re Fighters, Man’