Reminds me of the dude going to Arizona next yr that’s ugly as sin also
That kid for SC was on the show American Gods.
Reminds me of the dude going to Arizona next yr that’s ugly as sin also
EJ with 11 rebounds and a putback!
Frank Martin doesn't play pretty basketball that's for sure.
Too many pecker references. [roll]PJ's monument is bigger than George's.
![]()
He used to play football for U6. Should have known better. [laughing]What?? Thems some dirty sum bitches.
He doesn't, but I tell you what- I freaking love Frank Martin.
Google the talk he had with the team where he lined up veterans across from each player at practice one day. Then explained that, here at South Carolina when the National Anthem is played we will all stand in a single line at attention with our hands behind our back.
Too many pecker references. [roll]
He just needs to learn how to finish when the dunk is taken away. That’ll come with maturity.I love that Keldon is not afraid to attack the hoop.
Guys, we’re on the verge of being really something.
I definitely respect that.He doesn't, but I tell you what- I freaking love Frank Martin.
Google the talk he had with the team where he lined up veterans across from each player at practice one day. Then explained that, here at South Carolina when the National Anthem is played we will all stand in a single line at attention with our hands behind our back.
That's production for 13 minutes!EJ MONTGOMERY. 6 pts. 11 rebs
I thought that was Buzz Williams
Brad is wearing a plaid hoodie. Quick someone make a thread
Travis needs 1 board also.EJ needs 2 points for a double-double
When NBA GMs watch this tape of EJ they are going to put him near the top of their draft boards next year.
KSR Podcasts
11 Personnel: Disrespect for Kentucky ahead of LSU Showdown
KSR Football
Kentucky Players Ready for Familiar Foes against LSU
KSR Football
Lane Kiffin sees a little bit of himself in Will Stein
KSR Basketball
Kentucky MBB finalizes complete 2026-27 schedule
KSR Women's Basketball
Kentucky WBB will play program-record 17 games on national TV