That’s why I hate when we play a team like Duke, with this slashersNo defensive threat around the rim is going to kill this team
Hagans let his man get past him again. 2nd foul results![]()
It's so embarrassing man. Rupp ain't got nothing on Allen Fieldhouse.Looks like the Wheel Of Fortune crowd is out tonight at Rupp.
It's so embarrassing man. Rupp ain't got nothing on Allen Fieldhouse.
Only for those that will be kick down to Hell.I wonder if God has a voice like Vitale's.
"Welcome to Heaven, Baby! It's gonna be great!"
It's so embarrassing man. Rupp ain't got nothing on Allen Fieldhouse.[/QUOT
Dude just stop it .
No defensive threat around the rim is going to kill this team
KSR
KSR Today: Looking ahead to a busy weekend for UK Athletics
KSR Basketball
Michael Kidd-Gilchrist shares heartwarming 2026 UK Hall of Fame speech: 'I tried my hardest, but now look at me.'
KSR Football
Kentucky vs. South Carolina Availability Report: UK May Miss DJ Miller
KSR Football
Kenny Minchey has pundits split after four games
KSR Football
4 Things You Need to Know from the Will Stein Show