I love that front hook or push from PJ. That is nearly unguardable...He rarely misses it too..
KJ starting off well.
I'm digging the new picture you have, sir.
Has the game started? I'm still a little distracted with @blubo exwife.
Checking in...what have I missed?
That’s what I thought too.Just me or did Baker get fouled on that 3?
Rick, some decided to stay home and participate on the game thread. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:Wow empty lower level seats. Late crowd?
Grays or Reptilians? Please don't tell me they were Insectoids...they're the worst!Cal threw a chair across the court and aliens abducted Montgomery to take him back to his home planet called Zinglefro.
Of course how silly of me not to consider that. :fistbump:Rick, some decided to stay home and participate on the game thread. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
KSR Volleyball
Morgan Gaerte listed as 'day-to-day' ahead of important stretch for Kentucky VB
KSR Basketball
Trent Noah excited to put hamstring issues behind him and 'finally break through as a team'
KSR Podcasts
11 Personnel: No Huddle! with Cole Cubelic
KSR Football
Kentucky FB takes you behind the scenes of the South Alabama win with 'unKut: Fire Starters'
KSR Basketball
Mark Pope is high on Kentucky's 3-point shooting, but there's another area he's even more excited about