I swear our guys are pure dumbasses. They never ever guard the 3. They always give a 3 foot cushion.
Tony GreeneLooking rough
If I didn’t already say it, I’m nervous as hell
Who are the officials tonight
For real man. What the ****?I swear our guys are pure dumbasses. They never ever guard the 3. They always give a 3 foot cushion.
I dread IQ running the point next season.
It’s likely Maxey that will run it.I dread IQ running the point next season.
That’s because they’ve been getting blown around. That’s how Hagans got in foul trouble and to be honest we’ve gotten awsy with a couple more that could have been called.I swear our guys are pure dumbasses. They never ever guard the 3. They always give a 3 foot cushion.
[roll]So true!Waters looks like a late-1950s Cuban revolutionary.
I agree they can’t keep up but I’d rather give up 2 than 3.That’s because they’ve been getting blown around. That’s how Hagans got in foul trouble and to be honest we’ve gotten awsy with a couple more that could have been called.
KSR Basketball Recruiting
Visit Primer: 5-star PF CJ Rosser arrives for Big Blue Madness
KSR Basketball
UK announces details for Saturday's post-Big Blue Madness Fan Fest event
KSR Football
KSR Explains the Strange History of the Kentucky-South Carolina Rivlary
KSR Volleyball
Kentucky VB to participate in AVCA Match Point, an elite two-day championship in Louisville
KSR Football
SEC Availability Report: LB Tavion Wallace listed as questionable vs. South Carolina