I swear our guys are pure dumbasses. They never ever guard the 3. They always give a 3 foot cushion.
Tony GreeneLooking rough
If I didn’t already say it, I’m nervous as hell
Who are the officials tonight
For real man. What the ****?I swear our guys are pure dumbasses. They never ever guard the 3. They always give a 3 foot cushion.
I dread IQ running the point next season.
It’s likely Maxey that will run it.I dread IQ running the point next season.
That’s because they’ve been getting blown around. That’s how Hagans got in foul trouble and to be honest we’ve gotten awsy with a couple more that could have been called.I swear our guys are pure dumbasses. They never ever guard the 3. They always give a 3 foot cushion.
[roll]So true!Waters looks like a late-1950s Cuban revolutionary.
I agree they can’t keep up but I’d rather give up 2 than 3.That’s because they’ve been getting blown around. That’s how Hagans got in foul trouble and to be honest we’ve gotten awsy with a couple more that could have been called.
KSR Basketball
John Pelphrey joins Mark Pope’s Kentucky staff as Director of Player Development
KSR Basketball
Reece Potter used the offseason to bulk up as he eyes playing time in 2026-27
KSR Football
Kentucky vs. South Carolina: National Media Takes
KSR Football
UK Hall of Famer Jeff Van Note passes away
KSR Football
South Carolina has Seemingly Solved Run Game Woes