Ya think Vitale has a helicopter waiting to take him to The Bucket for the U6/Puke game?
Whoa, really??? It's that rough?It's the only book I tossed in the trash because it scared the crap out of me.
I thought it was a 3 but the score on the screen stayed at a 9 point difference instead of 10.ESPN has that as a 3 pointer
Ashton Hagans made Three Point Jumper. Assisted by Reid Travis. 37 - 47
That’s what it appeared on the scoreboard. I thought it was a 3.Did they only give Hagans 2 on his shot?
Watched the va vs nc game and the refs never killed the flow of the games like sec refs do.
KSR
Kentucky MBB posts job opening for another assistant coach
KSR Football
The South Carolina game will be a homecoming of sorts for Mikkel Skinner
KSR
KSR Show, 10/1: Tune in from 10 a.m. to noon
KSR
KSR Today: Looking ahead to a busy weekend for UK Athletics
KSR Basketball
Michael Kidd-Gilchrist shares heartwarming 2026 UK Hall of Fame speech: 'I tried my hardest, but now look at me.'