Ya think Vitale has a helicopter waiting to take him to The Bucket for the U6/Puke game?
Whoa, really??? It's that rough?It's the only book I tossed in the trash because it scared the crap out of me.
I thought it was a 3 but the score on the screen stayed at a 9 point difference instead of 10.ESPN has that as a 3 pointer
Ashton Hagans made Three Point Jumper. Assisted by Reid Travis. 37 - 47
That’s what it appeared on the scoreboard. I thought it was a 3.Did they only give Hagans 2 on his shot?
Watched the va vs nc game and the refs never killed the flow of the games like sec refs do.
KSR Football
SEC Availability Report: LB Tavion Wallace listed as questionable vs. South Carolina
KSR Basketball Recruiting
Visit Primer: 5-star PF CJ Rosser arrives for Big Blue Madness
KSR Podcasts
11 Personnel: A Wide Open Week 5 Preview
KSR
Key stat to watch in Kentucky vs. South Carolina: Turnovers
KSR
KSR Happy Hour: Previewing Big Blue Madness, Kentucky vs. South Carolina