If we are going to win this game, someone is going to have to hit some of these wide open 3s. And free throws.
At some point we have to hit wide open 3s
Only on one endWe need to get back to the FT line, draw some fouls - with the ticky tack way the refs are calling it.
I have heard for a hundred years how great some of these guys can shoot. And they can, until the game startsGet Baker the **** out of there. His shooting prowess is fiction
Been that way all year. Richards is the worst of them all.We keep going for blocks they keep getting offensive rebounds
Travis is getting owned by LSU bigs.LSU got dudes inside
I know I sound like a broken record but these are the 2 best SEC teams. If the crowd don't wake the F up and realize this is the game this week not on Saturday I am going to be pissed. We need the crowd in huge games which this is.
KSR
Kentucky MBB posts job opening for another assistant coach
KSR Football
The South Carolina game will be a homecoming of sorts for Mikkel Skinner
KSR
KSR Show, 10/1: Tune in from 10 a.m. to noon
KSR
KSR Today: Looking ahead to a busy weekend for UK Athletics
KSR Basketball
Michael Kidd-Gilchrist shares heartwarming 2026 UK Hall of Fame speech: 'I tried my hardest, but now look at me.'