********OFFICIAL GAME THREAD********

MojoYamamoto

All-Conference
Jan 12, 2013
4,245
4,195
113
If we are going to win this game, someone is going to have to hit some of these wide open 3s. And free throws.
 

HenryMuto

Heisman
Mar 31, 2012
20,686
13,979
113
FCK that's 3 on Travis..........1 point game. Not making FT's coming back to haunt.
 

RoyKent

Heisman
Feb 3, 2015
23,029
33,358
66
Well this sucks.

MSU/Aurbun all over again. Except LSU is way better than both so the outcome very well may be different

9 point lead disappears in minutes.
 

ala_kat2

Heisman
Jan 4, 2003
11,283
10,714
103
How come our guys never ever hardly pump fake ( except Travis) when in close? Freshmen?
 

caneintally

Heisman
Oct 1, 2002
27,455
17,056
0
I know I sound like a broken record but these are the 2 best SEC teams. If the crowd don't wake the F up and realize this is the game this week not on Saturday I am going to be pissed. We need the crowd in huge games which this is.
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Football The South Carolina game will be a homecoming of sorts for Mikkel Skinner
  2. 02 KSR KSR Show, 10/1: Tune in from 10 a.m. to noon
  3. 03 KSR KSR Today: Looking ahead to a busy weekend for UK Athletics
  4. 04 KSR Basketball Michael Kidd-Gilchrist shares heartwarming 2026 UK Hall of Fame speech: 'I tried my hardest, but now look at me.'
  5. 05 KSR Football Kentucky vs. South Carolina Availability Report: UK May Miss DJ Miller