********OFFICIAL GAME THREAD********

Son_Of_Saul

Hall of Famer
Dec 7, 2007
45,976
102,246
113
I wonder what the Selection Committee would do if UK loses two more and TN loses two more.

There's really no good 6th team that might come and steal a 1 seed.
 

Son_Of_Saul

Hall of Famer
Dec 7, 2007
45,976
102,246
113
Kentucky with 11 shots and 8 turnovers this half

You knew it was coming though, right? Late February road game at Missouri after taking down the #1 team in the country?

I probably would have sucked it up tonight too.
 
Sep 13, 2003
23,905
33,655
113
I wonder what the Selection Committee would do if UK loses two more and TN loses two more.

There's really no good 6th team that might come and steal a 1 seed.

Don't worry, they would LOVE to get UNC in there if at all possible. But Michigan has the inside track if UK and UT falter.
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Basketball Nate Oats believes Brandon Garrison is 'maybe the best passing big I've ever coached'
  2. 02 KSR Football Kentucky vs. No. 10 LSU: National Media Takes
  3. 03 KSR Cats in the NBA BBNBA: Maxey appears on Abbott Elementary, SGA on the cover of TIME magazine
  4. 04 KSR Football KSR Staff Predictions: Kentucky vs. No. 10 LSU
  5. 05 KSR Volleyball No. 4 Kentucky VB hosts LSU, Ole Miss in bounce back weekend