********OFFICIAL GAME THREAD********

Wildcatclone24

Sophomore
Apr 20, 2009
217
158
0
I believe this team can win it all. However if this offense shows up for a half like this in the tourney, we’ll be headed home in a hurry.
 
  • Like
Reactions: RoyKent

clew84

All-Conference
Dec 1, 2007
3,311
1,406
66
Sometimes this team gets puckered up at times like these. Afraid to make a mistake.
 

BBUK_anon

Hall of Famer
May 26, 2005
52,358
124,843
0
We could be up by 30...comment would be:
Keldon hasn't shown up tonight. Pitiful.

I am of the opinion that the posters have a very horrible social life and they cannot figure out why? Just a pain to be around. It doesn't have to be that way.
 
  • Like
Reactions: MbergCat

Bkocats

Heisman
Jan 2, 2011
80,908
70,033
67
Honestly expected this tonight
After our huge win Saturday; emotional letdown is normal
We’re on the road against a team that likes to play...shall we say a bit underhanded? Add in officials who like to be seen...

As long as we win I’m good
 
Sep 13, 2003
23,905
33,655
113
I was wondering why Mizzou didn't foul there, then we almost throw it away 30 ft from the basket and I now know why they didn't.:flushed::flushed::flushed:

We've had it on cruise control this entire half.
 

bbnkat02

Heisman
Nov 14, 2017
48,181
71,790
113
Honestly expected this tonight
After our huge win Saturday; emotional letdown is normal
We’re on the road against a team that likes to play...shall we say a bit underhanded? Add in officials who like to be seen...

As long as we win I’m good

Same. I mean it’s going on 10:15. For a Tuesday night game. In February.

SEC sucks at scheduling.
 

RoyKent

Heisman
Feb 3, 2015
23,030
33,367
66
Mizzou just got a million offensive rebounds and then another three.

What a complete **** half
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Podcasts 11 Personnel: Luckett's Play Sheet vs. LSU
  2. 02 KSR Basketball Nate Oats believes Brandon Garrison is 'maybe the best passing big I've ever coached'
  3. 03 KSR Football Kentucky vs. No. 10 LSU: National Media Takes
  4. 04 KSR Cats in the NBA BBNBA: Maxey appears on Abbott Elementary, SGA on the cover of TIME magazine
  5. 05 KSR Football KSR Staff Predictions: Kentucky vs. No. 10 LSU