********OFFICIAL GAME THREAD********

ala_kat2

Heisman
Jan 4, 2003
11,297
10,735
103
Missouri has gotten every long rebound this half. I’m not criticizing the Cats for lack of effort. I thing the long rebounds always favor the offense.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Samurai Cat

RoyKent

Heisman
Feb 3, 2015
23,030
33,367
66
We love to let huge second half leads go poof.

20 point lead down to 6 and Mizzou is whipping our *** all over the court this half.
 

UKSanders_rivals37733

All-American
Jan 1, 2003
8,634
8,736
0
Honestly expected this tonight
After our huge win Saturday; emotional letdown is normal
We’re on the road against a team that likes to play...shall we say a bit underhanded? Add in officials who like to be seen...

As long as we win I’m good

I would've expected that more if they came out flat.

However, the offense has been non-existent after playing so good in the first half. The ball hasn't moved, and the offense has been ridiculously predictable.
 

LineSkiCat14

Heisman
Aug 5, 2015
39,719
62,638
113
Holy ****. Were going to win by 8 on the road when our post anchor went out with 10 min left..

Im completely fine with the result.
 

ala_kat2

Heisman
Jan 4, 2003
11,297
10,735
103
25 point second half. We missed a lot of shots, but a road win in the SEC is always good.
 
Last edited:
  • Like
Reactions: Son_Of_Saul

BassProCat

Heisman
Jan 5, 2017
12,200
28,206
81
We love to let huge second half leads go poof.

20 point lead down to 6 and Mizzou is whipping our *** all over the court this half.

Dude Missouri is dog poop. We only had to play one good half to beat them.

We held the lead against the previous #1 team in the nation.

I’m gonna send you some xanax so you can take them during Cats games cuz I know your blood pressure gonna hate you down the road.
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Basketball MUST-WATCH: Mark Pope is mic'd up at Kentucky basketball practice
  2. 02 KSR Basketball Mo Williams confident in Kentucky backcourt, but ready to see how they handle bright lights
  3. 03 KSR Basketball Recruiting 7-5 center Cherif Millogo arrives for surprise official visit to Kentucky
  4. 04 KSR Podcasts 11 Personnel: Luckett's Play Sheet vs. LSU
  5. 05 KSR Basketball Nate Oats believes Brandon Garrison is 'maybe the best passing big I've ever coached'