KJ doesn’t look like he could finish a sentence in this game let alone a basket.
we are getting embarrassed at the rim
How many times is Keldon going to EAT IT before he goes up STRONGER?!!!!!!:weary::weary::weary:
“Down 11 so we are fine” haha, what a dumb statement.
“Could easily win by 15”. So we will have a 26 point turnaround in the second half?
Man, you continue to spout off with the dumbest, most annoying crap on here.
Everyone is entitled to their opinion, even if you don't like it.I personally doubt anyone here cares how this game sits with you.
HTF can you sleep?I’m heading off to bed. Hopefully the team comes back while I’m asleep.
KSR Football Recruiting
Good news! 4-star Kentucky pledge Tristin Hughes did not make the trip to Louisville
KSR Cats in the NBA
Tyler Herro, wearing a new number, recreates TJ Ford's iconic rookie photos
KSR Football
Bowl Roundup: Kentucky comfortably in postseason projections following 3-1 start
KSR Football
Shane Beamer opens up on job security ahead of Kentucky matchup
KSR Football
House of Blue Hot Take Review digs into Kentucky's 45-21 win over South Alabama