KJ doesn’t look like he could finish a sentence in this game let alone a basket.
we are getting embarrassed at the rim
How many times is Keldon going to EAT IT before he goes up STRONGER?!!!!!!:weary::weary::weary:
“Down 11 so we are fine” haha, what a dumb statement.
“Could easily win by 15”. So we will have a 26 point turnaround in the second half?
Man, you continue to spout off with the dumbest, most annoying crap on here.
Everyone is entitled to their opinion, even if you don't like it.I personally doubt anyone here cares how this game sits with you.
HTF can you sleep?I’m heading off to bed. Hopefully the team comes back while I’m asleep.
KSR Football
Shane Beamer opens up on job security ahead of Kentucky matchup
KSR Football
Kentucky jumps into AP Top 25 following win over South Alabama
KSR Volleyball
No Gaerte, No Problem: No. 3 Kentucky VB sweeps No. 7 Texas
KSR Football Recruiting
Good news! 4-star Kentucky pledge Tristin Hughes did not make the trip to Louisville
KSR Cats in the NBA
Tyler Herro, wearing a new number, recreates TJ Ford's iconic rookie photos