********OFFICIAL GAME THREAD********

mhroe1984

Heisman
Dec 16, 2007
14,060
10,627
0
Arkansas plays Ole Miss Saturday in Fayetteville. They'll lose by 18 and shoot 2/24 from 3.
 

KyCatFan1

Heisman
May 6, 2002
30,867
31,594
113
56% from the line we are down 7 and have missed 7 FT's.

We are a very good FT shooting time I do not understand the struggles the last 5 or so games from the line.

Wrong people shooting them probably. When I say people I mostly mean PJ. He has shot around .50% in like 4 of the last 5 games. At that again today so far.
 

LineSkiCat14

Heisman
Aug 5, 2015
39,682
62,560
113
I wonder how Richards is able to get dick-punched every other time he jumps up for the ball. Poor guy probably can't have kids.. BUT DON'T STEP ON AN ARKY PLAYERS SHOE!
 

Son_Of_Saul

Hall of Famer
Dec 7, 2007
45,957
102,148
113
The Funchester scroll by comments are hysterical. Someone keeps writing, "Come on you pathetic trashes."
 
  • Like
Reactions: ConRay9
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Football Recruiting Good news! 4-star Kentucky pledge Tristin Hughes did not make the trip to Louisville
  2. 02 KSR Cats in the NBA Tyler Herro, wearing a new number, recreates TJ Ford's iconic rookie photos
  3. 03 KSR Football Bowl Roundup: Kentucky comfortably in postseason projections following 3-1 start
  4. 04 KSR Football Shane Beamer opens up on job security ahead of Kentucky matchup
  5. 05 KSR Football House of Blue Hot Take Review digs into Kentucky's 45-21 win over South Alabama