I know brother. I do it all the time.Auto-correct. Didn't catch it before I hit post.
56% from the line we are down 7 and have missed 7 FT's.
We are a very good FT shooting time I do not understand the struggles the last 5 or so games from the line.
Why did you go hide?? Come back out and post stupid **** nowFollowed by a likely loss Saturday and we go from a potential one seed to a 3 real quick.
What’s up with the dumb a$$ camera angles on FT?!
Anybody else find it strange watching an Arkansas team milk the clock for 30 seconds?
KSR Volleyball
Horns Down: Thigpen's Heroics, Kentucky's defense lead to top-10 sweep
KSR Football
Monday Huddle: Another swing game in the Kentucky-South Carolina has arrived
KSR
KSR Show, 9/28: A jam-packed Monday show
KSR
KSR Today: South Carolina Week for the Top 25 Wildcats, UK Basketball Media Day, and more
KSR Football
Shane Beamer opens up on job security ahead of Kentucky matchup