As far as matchups and what he means for this team? Yeah. Travis is in no way a Zion, but he's crucial for our teams success.You really gonna compare Zion being out as the same as Reid being out?
I know you aren’t that dumb.
You really gonna compare Zion being out as the same as Reid being out?
I know you aren’t that dumb.
I would pay to see thatOr punch Williams in the throat.
FN Lane voliaton called wtf
KSR Football
LOOK: Kentucky unveils the Power K Uniforms
KSR Basketball
UK Pro Day was a 'really, really positive day' for Kentucky basketball
KSR Basketball
KSR's top takeaways from Kentucky Basketball Pro Day 2026
KSR Cats in the NFL
BBNFL Week 4: Wan'Dale Robinson and Chris Rodriguez find the end zone (again)
KSR Women's Basketball
Kentucky WBB has a versatile trio of 6-foot-5 Wildcats: 'We call them our 6-5s'