Sorry this game is over. UK isn’t winning. They don’t have enough bodies
When we get RT back we’ll have a damn good shot to cut the nets downMan, I’ll take the win of course. But this UK team still has some major problems.
Man, I’ll take the win of course. But this UK team still has some major problems.
Up 5 with less than 15 seconds to play, you don't gamble. Just play solid defense and make them make a tough shot.I don't mind the gamble there. Could've sealed it.
I'll take that Quad 1 win after an embarrassing performance in Knoxville. Now, no way Reid misses Senior Day this Saturday.
When we get RT back we’ll have a damn good shot to cut the nets down
Up 5 with less than 15 seconds to play, you don't gamble. Just play solid defense and make them make a tough shot.
KSR
KSR Today: The Power K is BACK!
KSR Football
LOOK: Kentucky unveils the Power K Uniforms
KSR Basketball
UK Pro Day was a 'really, really positive day' for Kentucky basketball
KSR Basketball
KSR's top takeaways from Kentucky Basketball Pro Day 2026
KSR Cats in the NFL
BBNFL Week 4: Wan'Dale Robinson and Chris Rodriguez find the end zone (again)