Sorry this game is over. UK isn’t winning. They don’t have enough bodies
When we get RT back we’ll have a damn good shot to cut the nets downMan, I’ll take the win of course. But this UK team still has some major problems.
Man, I’ll take the win of course. But this UK team still has some major problems.
Up 5 with less than 15 seconds to play, you don't gamble. Just play solid defense and make them make a tough shot.I don't mind the gamble there. Could've sealed it.
I'll take that Quad 1 win after an embarrassing performance in Knoxville. Now, no way Reid misses Senior Day this Saturday.
When we get RT back we’ll have a damn good shot to cut the nets down
Up 5 with less than 15 seconds to play, you don't gamble. Just play solid defense and make them make a tough shot.
KSR Football
Bio Blast: LSU Tigers
Rivals Football Recruiting
Inside the SEC battle for the nation's No. 7 cornerback Grayden Reid
KSR Football
Kentucky Football attendance is up under Will Stein, third-highest increase in the SEC
Rivals Football Recruiting
Kentucky hosts LSU with a major flip target, top-2 QB and several blue-chippers coming to root on Will Stein and the Wildcats