********OFFICIAL GAME THREAD********

UKWildcats#8

All-American
Jun 25, 2011
30,327
9,338
0
I have a feeling we're about to be down again. Every time Tennessee calls timeout and sets up a play they score
 

RoyKent

Heisman
Feb 3, 2015
23,029
33,358
66
I’m having either a heart attack or a panic attack or kidney stones or something.

Let’s go Cats!!!!
 
Sep 13, 2003
23,905
33,655
113
Williams has come up with some huge plays today. I hate the Vols, but he has killed us these last 3 minutes. We needed that rebound BAD.:weary:
 

Cindog28

Heisman
Sep 9, 2004
19,738
12,368
0
I thought if a player already made a "basketball move" (hop towards basket), and tried to call a timeout it was a travel.

Hmm...
 

Son_Of_Saul

Hall of Famer
Dec 7, 2007
45,958
102,153
113
Just think, maybe we wouldn't all be having heart attacks right now if they hadn't crapped the bed and turned it over back-to-back.
 
  • Like
Reactions: ManitouDan
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Basketball A meeting with Mark Pope turned Malachi Moreno's stubborn summer into drastic improvement
  2. 02 KSR Football The Power K is back! Kentucky teases throwback look for LSU game
  3. 03 Rivals Football Recruiting Will Stein's Kentucky is making a case to the No. 7 receiver in the 2028 class
  4. 04 KSR Football Recruiting Kentucky Football Receives Prediction to Land a 5-Star Recruit
  5. 05 KSR Basketball Add Jerone Morton to Kentucky's injury report; Kam Williams progressing well