********OFFICIAL GAME THREAD********

UKWildcats#8

All-American
Jun 25, 2011
30,327
9,338
0
I have a feeling we're about to be down again. Every time Tennessee calls timeout and sets up a play they score
 

RoyKent

Heisman
Feb 3, 2015
23,029
33,358
66
I’m having either a heart attack or a panic attack or kidney stones or something.

Let’s go Cats!!!!
 
Sep 13, 2003
23,905
33,655
113
Williams has come up with some huge plays today. I hate the Vols, but he has killed us these last 3 minutes. We needed that rebound BAD.:weary:
 

Cindog28

Heisman
Sep 9, 2004
19,738
12,368
0
I thought if a player already made a "basketball move" (hop towards basket), and tried to call a timeout it was a travel.

Hmm...
 

Son_Of_Saul

Hall of Famer
Dec 7, 2007
45,963
102,168
113
Just think, maybe we wouldn't all be having heart attacks right now if they hadn't crapped the bed and turned it over back-to-back.
 
  • Like
Reactions: ManitouDan
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Football More Evidence that the Kentucky Offensive Line is Dominant
  2. 02 On3 Football Senate passes Protect College Sports Act, sends bill to House
  3. 03 KSR Volleyball Watch Sunday NFL Countdown Break Down Kentucky Volleyball
  4. 04 KSR Basketball Length will be Kentucky's strength on defense, but can the Wildcats use it properly?
  5. 05 KSR Basketball Jerone Morton opens up on knee injury: 'Everything happens for a reason'