What's your nervous tick. Mine is my foot is moving a nonstop.
Beer curlsWhat's your nervous tick. Mine is my foot is moving a nonstop.
I hope not. He's definately going to try thoughI can’t take this. I just know Fletcher will put up 20 this half
Cursing like a freaking idiot.What's your nervous tick. Mine is my foot is moving a nonstop.
Imagine if we had shooters.
Yelling at my T.V.
Punching myself in the head over and over until I don’t know what’s going on!![]()
I just flushed my kids fish down the toiletCursing like a freaking idiot.
My heart is running at 93 BPM right now. And I have to poop.What's your nervous tick. Mine is my foot is moving a nonstop.
KSR Football
SEC Availability Report: DJ Miller, Jason Patterson set to return for Kentucky
KSR Basketball
5 Storylines 25 Days Out From College Basketball
KSR Football
Will Stein Show Recap: Jumbo formation, fake quotes, and playing well at home
KSR Football
LSU's last five trips to Lexington include some Kentucky Football classics
KSR Football
Will Stein Says Kentucky’s Identity Is Simple: ‘We’re Fighters, Man’