What's your nervous tick. Mine is my foot is moving a nonstop.
Beer curlsWhat's your nervous tick. Mine is my foot is moving a nonstop.
I hope not. He's definately going to try thoughI can’t take this. I just know Fletcher will put up 20 this half
Cursing like a freaking idiot.What's your nervous tick. Mine is my foot is moving a nonstop.
Imagine if we had shooters.
Yelling at my T.V.
Punching myself in the head over and over until I don’t know what’s going on!![]()
I just flushed my kids fish down the toiletCursing like a freaking idiot.
My heart is running at 93 BPM right now. And I have to poop.What's your nervous tick. Mine is my foot is moving a nonstop.
KSR Football
Kenny Darby cracks Top 10 of ESPN's College Football Freshman Rankings
KSR Football
Sam Greene willing to do whatever it takes for the Kentucky Defense
KSR Women's Basketball
Kenny Brooks is enjoying watching Clara Strack improve as a leader, 3-point shooter
KSR
KSR Show, 10/8: Previewing LSU and more, live from 10 a.m. to noon
KSR
KSR Today: Fake quotes, completed schedules, and injury updates