ok boys and girls it’s round 2. Let’s hope we can beat wofford and give pj time to heal one more week and hopefully be back for next week! Go Big Blue!!!
Awesome Seinfeld reference from KramerGiddy up!
I thought @Wall2Boogie was dead tbh lolLet’s do this
go Cats
And all due respect to @Rupp'sRunt
This OP has to do the game thread
It’s a mojo thing
I didn’t even see it till after I posted this I posted in his thread my apologies cause I disnt see it before I posted
Those are the distractions I like haha
5 guys shoot over 40% from 3 for them can't give them an inch they have 2 3's already go down.
That guy shoots 48% from 3?! Are you kidding me? What Herro would have been if Cal didn't get his hands on him!
KSR Football
Will Stein loves the Power K, but knows it won't beat LSU
KSR Football
Bio Blast: LSU Tigers
Rivals Football Recruiting
Inside the SEC battle for the nation's No. 7 cornerback Grayden Reid
KSR Football
Kentucky Football attendance is up under Will Stein, third-highest increase in the SEC